Monday, January 16, 2012

The Beginning

I have less than a week before I leave for one of the most paramount journeys of my life. It still hasn't hit me, am I really leaving? am I actually going to England for 6 months? and the only thing I can think of is I haven't even packed...Crap! what am I going to bring? How am I supposed to fit 2 closets; 35 pairs of bottoms, roughly 20 sweaters and approximately 100 tops into 3 suitcases and one personal carry on? Crap! what about my shoes? we'll just cross that bridge when we arrive to it. As I start packing my suitcases, and buy more memory cards for my camera I wonder how I will surmount this and I honestly couldn't be doing this without my mom. And with that I would like to thank her for giving me the strength, courage, and kick in the ass to take this step and change my life forever and for that I want to thank her and I will be forever grateful, more than words could ever express and would like to say once again thank you and I love you. Abraham Lincoln once said, "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment